Corey is a New York based photographer and performer and a graduate of the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa. He has a Bachelor of Communication Sciences in Advertising and a double major in Musical Theatre. He specializes in Headshots and Dance Portraits for stage performers.
One of Corey's strengths as a photographer is making who he's working with feel at ease. In addition to making you look like a star, you'll essentially end up hanging out, making dumb faces, and being showered in excessive praise. It should be fun to sit and be a muse, knowing for a fact that you look amazing. This is an environment Corey strives to create! One where you are not only able to explore your various angles, but the various facets of your personality as well.
- 5 years of Entrepreneurial Photographic Work
- Dirty Sugar Photography- Photo Assistant
- Rae Marshall Artistic Photography - Photo Assistant
- The Pulse- Graphic Design Intern
- Photographer for Off-Broadway production process of Alcestis Ascending
- Marketing/Advertising Photographer & Graphic Designer for University of Alabama's Theatre and Dance Department